Wall Street invests in studio space — Tech disrupting consulting — Winners and losers amongst hedge funds
US bank earnings are this week, so worth keeping an eye out for those.If you're not yet a subscriber, you can sign up here to get your daily dose of the stories dominating banking, business, and big deals.
While the real estate market is facing tough times, one bright spot has been film and television production spaces.Daniel and Casey spoke to eight insiders across the ecosystem to get the latest scoop on what's going on. Click here to read the entire story.
Tech is coming to eat the $200 billion management-consulting industry's lunch. Here's a look at 4 factors disrupting how elite firms like BCG and McKinsey do business.
Stock-picking billionaires like Bill Ackman and Lee Ainslie are soaring while quants like Renaissance and Winton struggle. Here's a breakdown of how 13 hedge funds are performing.78623150
Bradley Saacks breaks down all the big winners and losers amongst hedge funds this year. Check out how all the big names are doing, and who's out ahead with only three months left in the year. Read the whole story here.
Odd lots:Morgan Stanley and Eaton Vance's $7 billion tie-up is the latest in a wave of asset manager M&A. Here are 4 firms that could be the next target. (BI)
- Compound Interest Waiver Scheme applies to everyone but provides limited relief — Here’s everything you need to know
- Best budget truly wireless earbuds in India
- India is the most attractive emerging market for clean energy investment, says Prime Minister Modi
- Tata Motors may report loss for yet another quarter led by weak JLR sales, commercial vehicles’ pain
- Supreme Court jumps in for Amazon and Flipkart after Karnataka High Court remains mum on investigation against their anti-competitive practices for over 200 days