Wall Street's cloud ambitions brighten
Good morning and welcome to Insider
- Nasdaq and Intel announced a partnership that could prove key in wider adoption of the public cloud on Wall Street.
- The IRS is targeting crypto traders it believes are avoiding paying taxes on their gains.
- Red-hot fintech Stripe just nabbed a 20-year Goldman Sachs vet.
Nasdaq and Intel are teaming up on a new type of encryption that could prove key in speeding up adoption of AI and cloud tech on Wall StreetHere's how.
The feds are looking for people who have traded over $20,000 per year - and they think some Kraken and Circle users have been hiding crypto assets. Here's what else you need to know.
A 20-year veteran of Goldman Sachs just joined Stripe to serve as a top risk manager for the $95 billion fintech81949822
Sujatha Srinivasan, a 20-year Goldman Sachs vet and managing director, is joining Stripe to serve as the $95 billion fintech's enterprise risk management lead. Read more about the hire here.
Odd lots:These founders left the legal industry to launch their tech startups. They found Silicon Valley even more sexist than Big Law. (Insider) Goldman's Former Head of Digital Asset Markets Joins Startup (Bloomberg)
- Revolut starts India operations, appoints former Lendingkart, Flipkart executive Paroma Chatterjee as CEO
- Top 10 longest sixes in IPL matches from 2008 to till date
- OPINION: Regulation of games of skill under a central legislative regime is the need of the hour
- OPINION: Why weekend lockdowns and night curfews aren't the only solution to India's surging cases of COVID-19
- Haryana government declares summer vacation in schools due to spike in COVID-19 cases