We uncovered the 90 most powerful bankers and traders at Bank of America. Here are our exclusive org charts.
- Business Insider is mapping out the power structure in the global banking and markets businesses overseen by Bank of America Merrill Lynch Chief Operating Officer Tom Montag - one of the most powerful executives on Wall Street.
- We've identified 90 of the most powerful people across Bank of America's investment bank and trading business.
- Business Insider spoke with insiders, ex-employees, consultants, and other industry experts for this project.
Senior leaders across Wall Street come and go, but one executive that's stayed put over the years is Bank of America's Tom Montag.Montag oversees the firm's global banking and markets businesses and is one of Bank of America's most powerful figures. He's long been speculated as a potential successor to CEO Brian Moynihan. Advertisement
Business Insider is mapping out the divisions overseen by Montag. In sales and trading across fixed income and equities, that amounts to more than $13 billion in annual revenue for the bank.
On the investment banking side, that business has rebounded after seeing revenue and market share take a nose dive last year.Business Insider spoke with insiders, ex-employees, consultants, and other industry experts to gain insight into the reporting structure. We've focused on front-office execs that bear the primary responsibility for driving the group's revenue - no back-office roles appear in our chart.
Here's our exclusive org chart of the most powerful people in Bank of America's $8 billion bond-trading division.
We identified the the most powerful people in Bank of America's equities division. Here's our exclusive org chart.
We found the 40 most powerful investment bankers at Bank of America. Here's our exclusive org chart.here.
- IPO rush this week — CAMS, Chemcon and Angel Broking gear up to hit the market
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart