The mysterious men behind finance blog Zero Hedge have been revealed
Speaking to Bloomberg, Colin Lokey - described as a "political science graduate with an MBA and a Southern twang" - said that he was part of a three-man team running Zero Hedge, the blog best known for its sensationalist headlines, and bearish outlook on the world.
Lokey says that the other men behind the site are 37 year-old Daniel Ivandjiiski, a former hedge funder, and Tim Backshall, a credit derivatives strategist.
More to come...
NOW WATCH: How ISIS makes over $1 billion a year
- From Pixel 8 to Galaxy S23 FE – smartphones launching in October 2023
- World Cup 2023 final squads – Ind, Aus, Eng and all the other teams
- Eating your way to clear vision: 10 foods for healthy eyes
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA