Tyler Perry is selling his ridiculously lavish Atlanta mansion for $25 million
Tyler Perry is an actor, screenwriter, playwright, director, producer, and, last but not least, major real estate collector.
Although he just listed his palatial Atlanta mansion for $25 million, he still has a $62 million estate, $3.6 million chateau, and $7.6 million pied a terre - and that's just in the state of Georgia.
- Budget strengthens fundamental pillars of inclusivity, sustainability: FICCI
- EVs that import parts to get costlier as Budget gives a boost to in-house manufacturing
- On the right course – a growth-oriented Budget
- From cheaper smartphones to 100 5G labs, here are the top tech announcements in Budget 2023-24
- Income tax bonanza, capex push to green energy: Budget 2023 summarised