Firstsource Solutions won contract from a top e-commerce company, eyes more firms in the domain
"We have won a contract to provide inbound customer service to that firm", said
Announcing the second quarter financial results, Goenka said net profit for the quarter increased 1.1 per cent at Rs 61.8 crore as against Rs 61.2 crore in the similar period of the previous fiscal.
Goenka said the company had bagged a contract worth 119 million pounds from a UK financial services firm.
"This contract will give us a consistent business for the next few years", he said.
Firstsource had also adopted a strategy to exit low profit businesses, Goenka added.
(Image credits: Indiatimes)
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Linda Yaccarino to take over as new Twitter CEO on Monday, hires key aide
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open in the green amid positive global cues: Wipro, Hero MotoCorp, SBI Life among stocks to watch
- OPEC Plus will continue oil output cuts as prices remain unchanged
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238