Firstsource Solutions won contract from a top e-commerce company, eyes more firms in the domain
"We have won a contract to provide inbound customer service to that firm", said
Announcing the second quarter financial results, Goenka said net profit for the quarter increased 1.1 per cent at Rs 61.8 crore as against Rs 61.2 crore in the similar period of the previous fiscal.
Goenka said the company had bagged a contract worth 119 million pounds from a UK financial services firm.
"This contract will give us a consistent business for the next few years", he said.
Firstsource had also adopted a strategy to exit low profit businesses, Goenka added.
(Image credits: Indiatimes)
Popular on BI
- Enphase Energy launches solar battery and microinverters for residential use
- Federal Bank logs 19% y-oy growth in advances at ₹1,63,956 cr
- RIL, Sanmina completes JV to build manufacturing hub in India
- Authorities suspend mobile internet in parts of Jammu, Rajouri districts
- National Green Tribunal slaps Telangana with a ₹3,800 cr fine for waste management failure
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World