Firstsource Solutions won contract from a top e-commerce company, eyes more firms in the domain
"We have won a contract to provide inbound customer service to that firm", said
Announcing the second quarter financial results, Goenka said net profit for the quarter increased 1.1 per cent at Rs 61.8 crore as against Rs 61.2 crore in the similar period of the previous fiscal.
Goenka said the company had bagged a contract worth 119 million pounds from a UK financial services firm.
"This contract will give us a consistent business for the next few years", he said.
Firstsource had also adopted a strategy to exit low profit businesses, Goenka added.
(Image credits: Indiatimes)
Popular on BI
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns
- US again vetoes UNSC resolution calling for immediate Gaza ceasefire
- Putin praises Modi for his tough policies; says he is 'main guarantor' of steady Russia-India relationship
- "World recognizes that there's no option but to come to India for a large demand": Piyush Goyal
- EU reaches provisional agreement on landmark AI Act, a global first