Firstsource Solutions won contract from a top e-commerce company, eyes more firms in the domain
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU"We have won a contract to provide inbound customer service to that firm", said
Announcing the second quarter financial results, Goenka said net profit for the quarter increased 1.1 per cent at Rs 61.8 crore as against Rs 61.2 crore in the similar period of the previous fiscal.
Goenka said the company had bagged a contract worth 119 million pounds from a UK financial services firm.
"This contract will give us a consistent business for the next few years", he said.
MSME EXCHANGE 2021Join us in amplifying the voice of over 60 million MSMEs in IndiaJune 28 - 29, 05:00 PM onwards
Firstsource had also adopted a strategy to exit low profit businesses, Goenka added.
(Image credits: Indiatimes)
- Cannes Lions 2021: On Day 3, Dentsu Webchutney brings home 2 Silver Lions
- Best laptop for students in India in 2021
- Twitter rolls out new update for iOS allowing users to share tweets to Instagram stories
- If you are vaccinated, IndiGo Airlines is giving discounts on airfares
- Microsoft joins Apple in $2 Trillion Club