Firstsource Solutions won contract from a top e-commerce company, eyes more firms in the domain
"We have won a contract to provide inbound customer service to that firm", said
Announcing the second quarter financial results, Goenka said net profit for the quarter increased 1.1 per cent at Rs 61.8 crore as against Rs 61.2 crore in the similar period of the previous fiscal.
Goenka said the company had bagged a contract worth 119 million pounds from a UK financial services firm.
"This contract will give us a consistent business for the next few years", he said.
Firstsource had also adopted a strategy to exit low profit businesses, Goenka added.
(Image credits: Indiatimes)
- Chandra Grahan on 30 November 2020: where the eclipse can be seen in India
- Moto G 5G smartphone with 4,500mAh battery, 6.7-inch display launched in India – price, specifications and more
- Biden picks Indian-American Neera Tanden to head powerful budget office: Reports
- Paytm Money levels up against Zerodha — launches a new feature that allows retail investors to apply for IPOs
- Lunar eclipse today: When and where to watch the fourth and final Chandra Grahan this year