Fitness influencers, trainers, and models show us what's inside their fridges - and reveal why you should avoid 'fat-free' foods and 'cheat days'
January is nearly over, and many of us will have at least attempted to start 2018 with a healthy new lifestyle.
However, if you've found yourself lacking in inspiration or have fallen off the wagon, help is at hand.
Wren Kitchens teamed up with a group of seven fitness influencers - including a Barry's Bootcamp trainer, a dancer, and a model - to find out how they're staying fit and healthy in 2018 - and they shared a peek inside their fridges.
While they each have their own take on healthy living, be it following a strict eating regime or avoiding a restrictive diet altogether, most agree that you should factor in at least one or two plant-based days per week.
From saying no to "cheat days" to avoiding "fat-free" foods, here's what some of the most influential people in the world of fitness - ranked in descending order by number of Instagram followers - are doing to stay healthy this year, along with a look at the foods that are powering them through.
- India may require 31,000 pilots in next 20 years: Boeing
- Unlike global economy, India would not slow down: RBI article
- Tier-1 cities’ home sales is 2x of what it’s in tier-2 cities: PropEquity
- Thomas Cook India, SOTC launch Green Carpet to help companies manage carbon emissions of biz travel
- Moody's downgrades outlook for UBS to negative, after Credit Suisse take over