Flipkart is Number 1 amongst India’s Most Trusted E-Tailing Brands
Flipkart, for the fourth time in a row, is ranked overall number one in the study, scoring the highest among all e-commerce platforms in India in areas like product selection, customer support, ease of return, refund and reverse pick up speed.
ALSO READ: This is how Flipkart is ensuring safety of their delivery boys
Riding on the strength of its supply chain unit – Ekart, Flipkart clocked the shortest average delivery time, not just in the metros, but also across Tier 1 & 2 cities.
The E-tailing Leadership Index (ELI) conducts a comprehensive assessment into how consumers in India view and interact with e-tailing brands. The study findings were based on 7500 consumer interviews across 30 Indian cities on several parameters including brand recall and trust, value, product variety and availability, ease of return, web and app experience, price competitiveness, delivery, overall NPS etc.
ALSO READ: China is still far ahead of India when it comes to Startups
How has Flipkart fared in 2016
• About 50% of sales were transacted through no cost
• Since the
• Flipkart Lite, an innovative product which enables customers to shop online even on low-storage phones and in areas with poor mobile data connectivity
• Expanded share of fashion with Jabong acquisition, which is at 75% of the online fashion market.
ALSO READ: Exclusive: Swiggy helping small restaurants, to get upto 50% of their orders
All of this still, when
- Best yoga mats
- IndiGo to raise ₹4,000 crore through stake sale
- Supreme Court adjourns AGR case hearing to August 14
- ICICI Bank sets floor price for QIP at ₹351.36 per share — to decide on allotment on August 14
- McKinsey, Facebook, Amazon, Nokia — and some other companies looking for a product manager right now