Flipkart Reshuffles Top Management, Myntra’s Mukesh Bansal Gets More Responsibility
Mukesh Bansal will also oversee additional categories like computers and consumer electronics, where Flipkart hopes to create private label brands, including in-house tablet brand DigiFlip.
Flipkart informed its employees about these changes in an email sent by its founders Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal.
A Flipkart spokeswoman called these changes regular and said, "Realigning roles and responsibilities help us keep pace with our aggressive growth and the dynamic environment we operate in."
"Flipkart has come through the battle of getting the basics in place, they have to now prepare for the next level of battle with a very aggressive
Popular on BI
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns
- US again vetoes UNSC resolution calling for immediate Gaza ceasefire
- Putin praises Modi for his tough policies; says he is 'main guarantor' of steady Russia-India relationship
- "World recognizes that there's no option but to come to India for a large demand": Piyush Goyal
- EU reaches provisional agreement on landmark AI Act, a global first