Flipkart To Raise $1.5 Billion, Looks Forward To Expand Its Product Range
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUThe
The Bangalore-based company is looking to increase the number of product categories in which they have leadership. "It has built a lead in fashion with the Myntra acquisition. The same push needs to happen across categories," said Manish Saigal, managing director at advisory firm Alvarez and Marsal.
- Portable multi-purpose laptop table
- Did you know? BigBasket makes more revenue than 32-year old Spencer’s Retail
- SBI, HDFC, ICICI and 12 others banks are joining forces to use blockchain to power Letters of Credit — a move that could be a boon for MSMEs
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech to buy Pune-based digital engineering firm CueLogic
- Canadian edtech unicorn ApplyBoard to 'step up' growth in India, raises $300 million in external investment