Flipkart’s got a cool new logo! Check it out here
AdvertisementFlipkart has launched a brand new logo. The letter F in the current logo apparently denotes ‘playfullness’ and ‘speed’. With the new logo, the company aims to focus more strongly on its
"Flipkart has evolved into a pretty much mobile-centric platform,"
The new logo is crafted to be mobile-friendly. That’s no surprise. Flipkart reportedly more than 75% traffic from
According to media reports the company expects to sell products worth around $8 billion this year.
(Image credit: Techlomedia)
Popular on BI
- An overlooked group of borrowers will be hit hard as student loan repayments resume, former Fed economist says
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Robin Williams' daughter says she finds AI recreations of her father's voice 'personally disturbing'
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu