For $50,000, You Can Get A Cup Of Coffee With Former Google CEO Eric Schmidt
current executive chairman Eric Schmidt is auctioning off the opportunity to have a cup of coffee with him at the company's New York City offices.
The current bidding is at $9,000, but it has an estimated value of $50,000. The bidding ends on August 14 - you've got 14 days left, people!The money will go to the Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation, an organization that exposes disadvantaged urban kids to the arts.
AdvertisementTech stars offering coffee dates for donations has become something of a trend: Earlier this year, someone paid $330,000 to have lunch with Apple CEO Tim Cook, and last year, Warren Buffett reeled in $156,000. Snapchat cofounder Bobby Murphy is currently accepting bids for a lunch valued at $7,500.
- 5-star rating refrigerator (fridge) in India
- Best soundbar with Dolby Atmos in India 2021
- Best soundbars with a wireless subwoofer
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins