Ford is recalling 1.3 million vehicles to fix a problem with doors and waterproofing
- The recall affects Ford's F-Series pickups.
- It's a relatively minor part but it affects many vehicles.
- The carmaker will account for the recall when it reports it Q4 financials.
View all Offers
- 4% OFF
Dettol Original Germ Protection Bathing Soap bar, 125 gm, Buy 4 Get 1 Free₹ 220₹ 229Buy On
Dettol Original Germ Protection Liquid Handwash Refill, 1500ml (Price Off)₹ 208Buy On
Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control, with Onion Oil & Plant Keratin 250ml₹ 349Buy On
- 30% OFF
Pampers All round Protection Pants, Large size baby diapers (LG) 64 Count, Anti Rash diapers, Lotion with Aloe Vera₹ 801₹ 1149Buy On
Mamaearth Onion Oil for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control with Redensyl 150ml₹ 399Buy On
The F-150 pickup was recently redesigned to use more lightweight aluminum in it structure. The Super Duty was also resigned for 2017 for the first time in two decades.The F-Series pickups are huge profit drivers for Ford and are usually the best-selling vehicles in the US every year.
Following the typical pattern for recalls, notices will be sent out to owners, who will then be able to go to Ford dealerships to have the problem fixed.(Reuters reporting by Ankit Ajmera in Bengaluru; Editing by Anil D'Silva)Get the latest Ford stock price here.
- Weekend watch list for OTT — Fahadh Faasil’s Malik to Farhan Akhtar’s Toofan and more
- Reliance Retail surprises all by more than doubling its net profit in the last three months
- Reliance Jio adds 42 million subscribers but the average revenue is pretty much the same
- YES Bank’s net profit grows four fold as provision for bad loans shrink
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on headphones