Former 'Game of Thrones' actor says he heard what happens in the final season, and it will 'f--- up a lot of people'
- "Game of Thrones" actor Jason Momoa said that he believes the final season of the hit series will be the "greatest thing ever aired."
- He said it was also "f--- up a lot of people."
- Momoa played Khal Drogo on the series, and was killed off in the first season.
Momoa, who played Khal Drogo and was killed off in the first season of the series, recently visited the "Game of Thrones" set in Belfast, Ireland, to meet up with some of his former castmates and buddies on the series. While there Momoa said he was given a rundown of what would happen in the final season of "Game of Thrones" - and according to Momoa it's going to be "amazing."
Former "Game of Thrones" star Jason Momoa told Entertainment Weekly that the final season of "Game of Thrones" will be the "greatest thing ever aired."
There's a never-ending number of theories circulating through the internet, trying to predict what will happen next season. But it's impossible to know for sure what's in store for fans - especially since the series has already run past the books.Unfortunately fans of the series are going to have to wait a long time, possibly until 2019, before the eighth and final season airs.
- Around 1,700 people test positive for COVID-19 in Hardiwar Kumbh Mela from April 10-14
- COVID-19: These are the most affected cities in India with the highest number of cases
- ISRO partners with France to launch India's first human spaceflight mission Gaganyaan
- Total TV Owning Households grew by 6.9% to reach 210 million in 2020: BARC Report
- Flipkart acquires Cleartrip in an effort to cement its position in the travel booking segment