Former RadiumOne CEO making amends
RadiumOne runs an automated platform for online and mobile ads.
Chahal was fired from RadiumOne last year after refusing to resign amid allegations he had beaten his girlfriend.
In a blog post last year, Chahal said he pled guilty to two misdemeanors because he didn't want to endure a lengthy trial.
"While, I had full intentions of getting fully exonerated of these charges, that would require me to go through trial and waste another 1 year of my life," he said.
In a regularly scheduled court appearance, city prosecutors said Chahal had completed 43 classes - ostensibly related to domestic violence - and was compliant with his sentencing.
"I'm told Mr. Chahal is the first person in the history of this program to complete his work and continue showing up [to meetings]," said DewBerry.
"This is a very good report Mr. Chahal," said Judge Tracie Brown.
Chahal was ordered to reappear in court on April 3.
- Stellar listing gains: Book profits if there are bumper gains say experts
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- India Squad announced for South Africa Tour - Rohit Sharma in Tests, SuryaKumar Yadav in T20s and KL Rahul in ODIs will lead
- IMD forecasts cyclone in Bay of Bengal around Dec 3
- Congress in MP and BJP in Rajasthan, according to the ABP-CVoter Exit Poll