Former RadiumOne CEO making amends
RadiumOne runs an automated platform for online and mobile ads.
Chahal was fired from RadiumOne last year after refusing to resign amid allegations he had beaten his girlfriend.
In a blog post last year, Chahal said he pled guilty to two misdemeanors because he didn't want to endure a lengthy trial.
"While, I had full intentions of getting fully exonerated of these charges, that would require me to go through trial and waste another 1 year of my life," he said.
In a regularly scheduled court appearance, city prosecutors said Chahal had completed 43 classes - ostensibly related to domestic violence - and was compliant with his sentencing.
"I'm told Mr. Chahal is the first person in the history of this program to complete his work and continue showing up [to meetings]," said DewBerry.
"This is a very good report Mr. Chahal," said Judge Tracie Brown.
Chahal was ordered to reappear in court on April 3.
- People are posting parody photos of their bedside table in response to Elon Musk's tweet which suggested the Twitter CEO kept two guns by his bed
- Elon Musk calls on all Twitter designers, engineers doing software to sit on his floor of HQ for 'dense and intense' work
- Sensex, Nifty50 open higher as US Fed signals smaller rate hikes – TCS, Apollo Hospitals, Zomato among stocks in focus
- Here are the best apps and games on Google Play in India 2022
- Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list
- Rupee gains 8 paise to close at 81.22 against US dollar
- BYJU’s, Zomato, Dream11 among India’s most valuable PE/VC-funded companies as per Hurun
- GST revenues rose by 11% to ₹1.46 lakh crore in November: Finance Ministry