Free, unlimited snacks are becoming a common office perk - here's how companies like Facebook and LinkedIn feed their employees
The way to employees' hearts is through their stomachs.
At least, that's what some major tech companies seem to think.
From snacks to gourmet lunches, free food is a major perk at these organizations.
Here's how companies like Facebook and LinkedIn feed their employees:
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Best wireless headphones for gamers
- Best smart TVs that come with a built-in voice assistant
- Best gaming mice for esports players
- Best mid-range laptops with 15-inch Full HD display
- Best budget laptops for video editing