GATE 2020: IIT-D opens registration today, check the last date to apply @gate.iitd.ac.in
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has initiated the registration process for
The institute has activated the registration link on the official website. Candidates who wish to apply can register on gate.iitd.ac.in. The application fee is ₹1,500 for the general category and ₹750 for the female candidates and reserved category students.
The last date to submit the applications is 24 September and the examination will be held on four dates — 1,2,8 and 9 February 2020. Students applying after the last date will have to submit an application fee of ₹2,000
Here’s how to apply for
- Visit the official website gate.iitd.ac.in.
- Click on the link that says “GATE Online Application Portal is live. Click here to Apply”
- Click ‘register here’ and enter your details.
- Fill in the application form and upload your photograph and signature on the portal.
- Pay application fee and submit.
- Scanned copy of educational degrees (Graduation or Master’s in Science domain)
- Scanned photograph and signature.
- Scanned copy of proof of the candidate from the reserved category.
- Address proof