General Mills Is Coming Out With A Cheerios And Quinoa Cereal
In January, General Mills will be introducing a new ingredient to its classic Cheerios cereal: Ancient grains. Yum.
NPR reports "the new version of Cheerios will contain small amounts of quinoa, Kamut wheat and spelt along with the traditional oats." A serving of the new "Cheerios + Ancient Grains" cereal will have five grams of sugar.The company is hoping this addition to its cereal line will help rejuvenate the brand.
- Uttar Pradesh prohibits entry of more than five people in religious places
- Night curfew imposed in Uttar Pradesh's Gorakhpur district from 9 pm to 6 am till April 18
- Here’s a tiny washing machine that cleans your TWS earbuds in two minutes
- 106-year-old woman in Madhya Pradesh gets her first COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook's ad delivery system shows gender bias, says new study