German politician gets 6 months of probation for sporting a Nazi tattoo
Alexander Marguier via AP
Marcel Zech, 27, a member of the far-right National Democratic Party and a council member near Berlin, was given six months probation for the tattoo, which was discovered when he went to a public pool on November 21, 2015.
Auschwitz, the largest death camp established by the Nazi regime, held approximately 1.3 million people between 1940 and 1945.
It was here that Nazis murdered approximately 1.1 million people, according to estimates from the US Holocaust Memorial Musem.Zech's tattoo also had the words "Jedem das Seine" or "To each their own," which was a Nazi slogan written on the gates of Buchenwald, another death camp.
- 5-star rating refrigerator (fridge) in India
- Best soundbar with Dolby Atmos in India 2021
- Best soundbars with a wireless subwoofer
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins