Germany got some terrible economic news
German industrial production figures were unexpectedly poor on Friday.
Production fell 1.1% month-on-month in September, against analysts expectations of a 0.5% rise. The figures measure the output of German factories and mines.
Here's the chart for industrial production this year. It's hardly what you'd want from the powerhouse economy of Europe:
Germany's export industry has been hit hard by the slowdown in China and other developing markets this year. German factory orders dropped sharply in September, falling for the third straight month, in data released on Thursday.
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- WazirX receives 1023 requests for data from law enforcement in October-March 2022
- Elon Musk was dating Amber Heard and finalizing a divorce around the time he's said to have sexually harassed a SpaceX flight attendant
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani
- Reserve Bank to pay ₹30,307 crore dividend payment to Centre for FY22