GLOBAL RANKING: The top 25 online MBA programs
- Each year, education specialists QS Quacquarelli Symonds rank the best business schools in the world.
- QS recently released rankings for the top online MBA programs.
- Top programs include Marshall Business School at the University of Southern California and Imperial College Business School in London.
- Here are the top 25 online MBA programs according to the QS rankings.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Instead of earning an MBA full-time and in-person, students are electing to pursue online MBAs, which are more convenient and less pricey than on-campus options.
The number of business schools offering these online options has swelled in recent years, with 54% more online MBAs made available from 2012 to 2016, per the Financial Times. Meanwhile, on-campus MBA programs have started shutting down.Every year, the education specialists QS Quacquarelli Symonds rank the top online MBAs programs worldwide.
These programs span the globe, offer tuition fees ranging from $19,946 to $101,288, and typically take an average length of 15 to 60 months to complete.
Here are the top 25 best online MBA programs.