Go inside a Facebook product designer's bright New York studio apartment
Claire Esparros for Homepolish
Taking inspiration from the Facebook offices and Bradley's graphic design background, Melissa was able to play with bright, bold colors and patterns. "[Derek] knew he wanted his space to be hip, modern, and minimal," she told Business Insider. Let's take a look inside his transformed seventh-floor apartment near Union Square.
- 15 OTT releases to watch this festive season starring Madhuri Dixit, Hasan Minhaj and more
- "Naya Jammu & Kashmir" celebrates a rejuvenated global sericulture industry
- Credit Suisse is in trouble, but this is not 2008 – investors remain wary of the ‘all is well’ soundbites
- Railways increased the speed of 500 mail express trains by 10-70 minutes
- Retail auto sales grow 11% in September, but still below pre-Covid levels, says FADA