Go inside the chic Brooklyn loft owned by an entrepreneur who wants to make it easier to buy art
According to Chun, there's no such thing as too much art on a wall - and her new Brooklyn loft, designed by the interiors startup Homepolish, is proof of that.
"My rule of thumb for curating is to only buy pieces you love," Chun recently told Business Insider. Ahead, see her new loft space and learn the thought process behind the design by Homepolish's Casey DeBois.
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024