GOLDMAN SACHS: US manufacturers are still poised to dominate the stock market despite signs of a slump. These are the companies that will get the biggest boost.
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Indian-origin S African appointed COO of company assisting in combating organised bank-related crimes
- Govt can't compel COVID-19 positive people into state quarantine facilities: South African court
- Defence secretary tests positive for COVID-19: Sources
- Highest spike of 1,513 fresh COVID cases in Delhi takes total to over 23K; death toll rises to 606
- Assam records highest single-day spike in COVID cases; tally 1,830