Goldman Sachs's internal idea factory hatched a plan for the Google of Wall Street, and it's now looking for the next big thing to disrupt the bank
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store
- IN PICS: Mitra and other humanoid robots help COVID-19 patients stuck in quarantine across hospitals in India