Google Calendar is down
dennizn / Shutterstock.com
- Google Calendar stopped working for many users on Tuesday, June 18.
- Google confirmed the outage and the G Suite Status Dashboard acknowledged a service disruption for Google Calendar at 10:22 a.m. EST.
- The issues with Google Calendar come one day after Google reported an hour-long service disruption for Gmail.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
No, it's not just you - Google Calendar isn't working.Google Calendar stopped working for many users at approximately 10:22 a.m. EST on Tuesday, June 18. The G Suite Status Dashboard marked a service disruption for Google Calendar at that time but doesn't specify the cause of the issue, and whether any Google Calendar users can access the service.Advertisement
Visitors who encountered Google Calendar error received a message saying "Not Found, Error 404." Hundreds of social media users took to Twitter to report the issue as the downtime continued. Google's Gmail platform also encountered a service disruption a day prior on June 17. Users reported problems accessing Gmail and also said that some spam messages were not being properly filtered from their inboxes.
The Google Calendar outage arrived just hours after G Suite tweeted a message promoting the popular service.Google confirmed the outage when Business Insider reached out for comment, and told social media users it's working on a fix.
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- Maharashtra gives packages for tribals, labourers hit by lockdown
- Tamil Nadu simplifies e-pass procedure
- Here’s what ZEE5’s short video platform HiPi is all about
- Gunjan Saxena, Churails, Abhay 2 — all other movies and shows you can binge on Netflix, Zee5, Amazon Prime and Disney+ Hotstar
- 4,000 people to attend I-Day celebrations at Red Fort — to maintain 'Do Gaz ki Doori'