Google confirmed that Samsung is unveiling its foldable smartphone - before Samsung had the chance to unveil it
Google vice president of engineering Dave Burke announced on Wednesday during Google's Android Developers' Summit event that the company has been working with Samsung on a foldable smartphone, according to Variety.Essentially Google officially announced Samsung's long-awaited foldable smartphone before Samsung, or at least that Samsung is unveiling it on Wednesday. Advertisement
Google's event was partly to reveal that the company has developed Android to support foldable smartphone designs.
Samsung's and Google's events are happening at the same time, but Samsung is seemingly saving the foldable smartphone announcement for later in its keynote.Samsung's foldable smartphone isn't a secret. Rumors and confirmations about the device have been released over the years. Samsung also said we should expect details on the device during its November Developers' Conference on Wednesday.
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- Zimbabwe's health minister fired over COVID-19 graft scandal
- West Bengal records highest single-day deaths of 25 COVID-19 patients
- COVID-19: West Bengal records highest single-day deaths of 25 COVID-19 patients
- Realists enjoy more long-term happiness than optimists: Study
- May impose total lockdown if COVID-19 situation worsens: Meghalaya DyCM