Google reveals the design of its next smartphone months ahead of schedule, after it started to leak all over the internet
- In an unusual move, Google teased the design and capabilities of its upcoming Pixel 4 smartphone, which isn't expected until October.
- The tease appears to be focusing on the Pixel 4's camera, which looks nearly identical to the rumored rear camera on the new iPhone that Apple is expected to announce in September.
- The tease also suggests that the Pixel 4's camera could be even more impressive than the Pixel 3's camera, which is already the gold standard of smartphone cameras.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Google released photos of its upcoming Pixel 4 smartphone - which we're not expecting until October - after information about its design and specifications started to leak on the internet.Check out Google's Pixel 4, as posted on Twitter:Advertisement
Twitter user @atn1988 even "combined the two slices" of the Pixel 4 photo in Google's tweet to make a complete phone:
The main thing that's catching most people's attention is the rear camera design on the Pixel 4, which looks mighty similar to the rumored rear camera design on this year's new iPhone, as pictured in this fan-made computer rendering:
Get the latest Google stock price here.
- Andhra Pradesh reports 1,608 new COVID-19 cases, overall tally
- ICSE class 12 result 2020: Pass percentage improves to 96.8% this year
- How to start a video meeting from Google Meet on phone or laptop
- Now tell Google Assistant, Siri to open Alexa app on smartphone
- 26 more BSF personnel test COVID-19 positive in Meghalaya