GoPro shares crush expectations
Adjusted earnings per share came in at $0.99 on sales of $633.9 million.
Here were Wall Street's expectations, via Bloomberg:
- EPS: $0.70
- Revenue: $581.9 million
Ahead of this announcement, shares of GoPro were halted and remain halted in after hours trade.
GoPro, which makes wearable cameras, has been one of the most controversial stocks in the market since it went public in June and is about 30% off its all-time high hit in late September and early October.
On Thursday ahead of its earnings report, GoPro shares were up about 5%, and since its market debut, the stock is up more than 70%.
More to come ...
- From Pixel 8 to Galaxy S23 FE – smartphones launching in October 2023
- World Cup 2023 final squads – Ind, Aus, Eng and all the other teams
- Eating your way to clear vision: 10 foods for healthy eyes
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA