GoPro shares crush expectations
Adjusted earnings per share came in at $0.99 on sales of $633.9 million.
Here were Wall Street's expectations, via Bloomberg:
- EPS: $0.70
- Revenue: $581.9 million
Ahead of this announcement, shares of GoPro were halted and remain halted in after hours trade.
GoPro, which makes wearable cameras, has been one of the most controversial stocks in the market since it went public in June and is about 30% off its all-time high hit in late September and early October.
On Thursday ahead of its earnings report, GoPro shares were up about 5%, and since its market debut, the stock is up more than 70%.
More to come ...
- Supreme Court to pronounce order next week on pleas seeking independent probe into Pegasus snooping row
- KPIT Technologies to acquire Future Mobility Solutions for ₹135 crore
- IndiGo bullish on festive season, may see demand reach pre-COVID levels in December
- Air conditioner brands Voltas, Blue Star, Havells rally ahead of festive season
- Realme Narzo 50 to Samsung Galaxy M52 5G — phones launching in India this month