Budget 2016: A dispute redressal body for infrastructure projects is in the pipeline
The government wants active participation from the private sector in the infrastructure projects, so that more FDI in public-private partnership projects can be attracted.
In his union budget speech today, Finance Minister
This will be a central body and would cater to all projects in the field of infrastructure, be it from the centre or the state.
The FM said that such a body would bring more interest and funds into the complete national infrastructure ecosystem.
- Farmers protest in India intensify — Kerala MP and Punjab CM to move the Supreme Court, three Punjab BJP leaders resign
- Best smartphones with 256GB of internal storage
- Maharashtra’s restaurants and bars are likely to reopen for dine-in services
- SBI waives processing fee for car, gold and personal loans availed using YONO
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 affordable Android tablet launched in India