Grand Theft Auto V Helps Take-Two Beat Q3 Expectations
"Take-Two's business continued to outperform expectations significantly during the fiscal third quarter," Strauss Zelnick, chairman and CEO of Take-Two, said in a statement.
The company's net revenue in the third quarter increased to $1.9 billion, as compared with $415.8 million for the third quarter last year.
According to market research firm NPD, Grand Theft Auto V was the top-selling video game of 2013, selling 32.5 million units since it was released in September 2013.
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders