'Guardians Of The Galaxy' End-Credits Scene With Howard The Duck Leaks Online
possible appearance by Marvel sci-fi character Howard the Duck after his name appeared in the film's credits.
Earlier this week, director James Gunn confirmed to /Film Howard the Duck can be spotted the first time when Benicio del Toro's character, The Collector (a man who, you guessed it, collects things), appears on screen.
It looks like the duck will also pop up more prominently in the movie's end-credits' scene again with The Collector.
Having seen "Guardians," the scene makes sense with what occurs in the movie. I won't spoil what was in the footage until the film's release, but Howard the Duck is prominently seen in the clip.
The clip has since been pulled, but is currently still here if you want to watch.
Here's a screengrab of Howard:
Marvel decided to not air an end-credits scenes during press screenings in order for fans to be among the first to see the footage.
Don't expect that to be the only end-credits scene for "Guardians of the Galaxy." We wouldn't be surprised if there's also a mid-credits sequence hinting at the future of the Marvel universe as well.
- Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Review: An all-round value smartphone
- Sensex snaps 4-session losing run led by PSU banks
- The future is connected: 80% of traditional TV viewers want to switch in a year says Finecast Kantar
- Electric-vehicle financing startup Vidyut raises $4 million in first round of funding
- RIL, Adani Enterprises are the biggest and most consistent wealth creators: Motilal Oswal
- Jio Haptik
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World