Guess what? Honda to unveil 10 new models and 4 new concepts at Delhi Auto Expo
The company will unveil a new
The two wheeler major also plans to showcase four refreshed models during the event.
"The New Additional Value for India (NAVI) is set to excite the young trendsetter of India and create a new segment in Indian two wheeler landscape," HMSI said.
Besides, the company plans to display four concept models including 'EOWING' -- a completely new sports hybrid 3-wheeler and EV-Cub during the
The company, however, did not share details regarding the remaining two concept models.
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- Girish Mathrubootham, the son of a retired bank officer who built a $13 billion company in just 10 years
- A couple who traveled to 48 states in an RV share 17 things they would never go on a trip without
- The Taliban is bringing back executions and cutting off hands as punishment after retaking control of Afghanistan
- DC vs RR: Who will win today’s IPL match?
- We asked three spacetech entrepreneurs what it takes to enter the field and they listed out the opportunities
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again