Happy April Fools' Day: Here's one of the greatest military pranks we've ever seen
As the USS John F. Kennedy came to relieve the USS America after a six-month deployment in the Mediterranean, aircrewman Brian Christoff filmed three greased pigs each painted red, white, and blue on the flight deck of the USS Kennedy.
"We used the excuse that we had some official paperwork to drop off. They never seen it coming!" Christoff wrote in the video's description.
Watch the full footage of the prank below:
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- OPINION: Tax consolidation schemes need of the hour for India’s renewable energy sector
- Brands celebrate Republic Day with patriotic fervour
- Air India's new policy on pre-flight weight checks is not going well with its staff
- Anand Mahindra responds after farmer's humiliation at SUV showroom
- MakeMyTrip's founder Deep Kalra moves into a chief mentor role