Harrison Ford Is Reportedly Out Of 'Star Wars: Episode VII' For Weeks Due To Broken Ankle
The Mirror reports the 71-year-old actor has sustained a broken ankle that could leave him off set for 6-8 weeks.
Last week, it was reported a hydraulic door - most likely belonging to the Millennium Falcon - fell on the Ford, who is reprising his role as Han Solo in the sequel.
Ford's absence on set is causing production to shift around what scenes are being filmed.
"The initial day or two after the accident it was hard to move things around but now we have had more time we can juggle things, bring some scenes forward and push others back," a source told The Mirror. "There are lots of other actors in the movie so it is not a disaster. We are still confident the film can stay on schedule."
"Star Wars: Episode VII" is set for a December 18, 2015 release.
We have reached out to Disney for comment.
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- Mark Zuckerberg reportedly said he doesn't like seeing 'managers managing managers,' fueling speculation of more layoffs
- The future of banking is entirely digital
- Study find out the potential cause of dementia
- Odisha Health Minister shot at by police officer
- Rajinikanth issues public notice on infringement of rights, warns legal action
- Govt likely to float global tender for HPV vaccine in April; Merck, Serum Institute may participate
- Finance Ministry to stick to privatisation of already announced CPSEs next fiscal