HBO is tweeting at people who three years ago said they'd pay for a subscription
HBO is coming out with HBO Now, a $15/month subscription service, and it wants everyone to know.
Especially the people who three years ago said they'd pay a monthly fee to access HBO GO (which still requires you to have HBO, or, let's be honest, it requires your parents to have HBO.)
So the community team behind the company's Twitter account has been tweeting up a storm, replying to all of those tweets from 2012 sent by people who said they'd definitely pay for something like HBO Now.
HBO Now is slated to premiere "Game of Thrones" on April 12.
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India