Here are 10 hot car deals you should take a look at on Black Friday
- Car buyers are always looking for a good deal, especially during Black Friday.
- Kelley Blue Book, the vehicle valuation and automotive research company, recently released a list of attractive SUV and car deals that are available through November 30, 2018.
- Many of these deals offer more than $4,000 cash back or leases that cost less than $200 per month.
- Brands such as Jeep, Ford, Acura, Lexus, Mazda, Subaru, Hyundai, and Toyota are featured on the list.
Everyone loves a great deal. Especially on a new car. Which is why this time of year is a good time go hunting for a good bargain. After all, Black Friday is just around the corner.
Kelley Blue Book, the vehicle valuation and automotive research company, recently released a list of attractive deals on new cars and SUVs that are available through November 30. Some of these deals stand out for the thousands of dollars in cash back available from manufacturers while others offer shoppers great terms of on a lease.
"If you're in the market for an SUV, November is a great time to buy or lease with cash back and lease deals on top models," said Allyson Harwood, associate editor for Kelley Blue Book, in a statement. "The Toyota RAV4, Mazda CX-5, and Hyundai Tucson offer great value and practicality in a small SUV package."
"The Ford Explorer and Jeep Grand Cherokee offer more room at a higher price point, but the savings this month could make them more affordable and worth a closer look," Harwood added.
Five of the 10 models listed are SUVs, which have grown quite popular with the market as of late, while the other vehicles are traditional passenger cars.
So if you're car shopping during Black Friday, keep in mind Kelley Blue Book's best deals this November:
Get the latest Ford stock price here.
10. 2018 Subaru Impreza: $145 a month/36 months and $1,975 due at signing—$19,355 (MSRP).
9. 2019 Hyundai Veloster: $189 a month/36 months and $2,299 due at signing—$26,285 (MSRP).
8. 2018 Mazda CX-5: $215 a month/36 months and $2,489 due at signing—$25,125 (MSRP).
7. 2018 Hyundai Tucson: $199 a month/36 months and $1,899 due at signing—$25,530 (MSRP).
6. 2018 Lexus IS: $299 a month/36 months and $3,999 due at signing—$39,235 (MSRP).
5. 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee: $4,500 cash back —$31,690 (MSRP).
4. 2018 Ford Explorer: $5,000 cash back —$35,170 (MSRP).
3. 2018 Toyota RAV4: $239 a month/36 months and $1,999 due at signing—$25,705 (MSRP).
2. 2018 Ford Focus: $4,000 cash back—$20,120 (MSRP).
1. 2018 Acura ILX: $199 a month/36 months and $2,499 due at signing—$29,095 (MSRP).
- Best table tennis racquets for recreation in India
- Best laptops with 11th Gen Intel i5 processors
- Best laptops with 11th Gen Intel i7 processors
- Best gaming laptops with 11th Gen Intel processors
- Best FreeSync monitors for a smooth gaming experience