Here are all the missile tests conducted by North Korea since 1984
The US sent two Air Force B-1 bombers over the Korean peninsula on Monday, just days after North Korea conducted another ballistic missile launch.
In 2017 alone, North Korea has carried out 8 missile launches - 5 successfully and 3 unsuccessfully. Still, this is far fewer than the last three years. North Korea attempted 24 missile launches in 2016, 15 in 2015 and 19 in 2014.
The graphic below shows the number of missile launches conducted by Pyongyang since 1984:
Mike Nudelman/Business Insider
- Culinary odyssey: Exploring Kochi's 10 famous cuisines
- Scientists have finally figured out what happened to the lost continent ‘Argoland’ that went missing 155 million years ago
- Revamp your health in 2024: 10 Essential food habits for a better life
- Consistent inflows push small-cap funds AUM past Rs 2 lakh cr mark in Nov
- Ola Electric aims to raise nearly Rs 5,800 cr via IPO, to file DRHP