Here are the 10 biggest private tech companies and how much they've raised
On Tuesday, Uber CEO Travis Kalanick said he was resisting pressure to take his company public, adding "give it a few years."
But here's a reminder of why people are thinking it might be time for Uber to pull the trigger. As this chart from Statista shows, it's the largest venture-backed private tech company in the world, valued at $51 billion as of its most recent round having raised more than $7.4 billion in funding.
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Qmin has been profitable business for IHCL from day one, says Jehangir Press
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn