Here are the 10 biggest private tech companies and how much they've raised
On Tuesday, Uber CEO Travis Kalanick said he was resisting pressure to take his company public, adding "give it a few years."
But here's a reminder of why people are thinking it might be time for Uber to pull the trigger. As this chart from Statista shows, it's the largest venture-backed private tech company in the world, valued at $51 billion as of its most recent round having raised more than $7.4 billion in funding.
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning
- India, Japan agree to strengthen economic cooperation including achieving progress on high-speed railway project
- India rises to No 1 in ODIs, becomes top ranked team in all formats
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x