Here Are The 12 Most Expensive Countries For Overseas Students To Study In
Beraldo Leal via Compfight cc
While it costs around US$38,000 per year, the country is still really popular with overseas students, and HSBC said the falling Australian dollar will see this increase.According to the research, Australia’s average annual cost of US$38,000 was followed closely by the US, with total costs over US$35,000, and the UK, third with $30,000.
“While Australia’s education sector has taken a hit in terms of overseas student numbers, the proportion of international students in Australia remains strong, indicating many are looking past the cost impact to other factors such as quality of life and education and proximity to home,” said head of retail banking and wealth management for HSBC in Australia Graham Heunis.The Australian education sector suffered a 12% drop in international enrollments between 2009 and 2012.
“In addition, changes implemented by the Australian Government to streamline international student visa processing, introduced in 2012, should also help increase the influx of international students to Australia.”Now read: The 5 Best Bottles Of Gin In The World Follow
- How to take screenshot on your Iphone
- How to change theme of your Instagram chat
- Larsen & Toubro sees a slowdown in new orders in the first three months of 2021 — management says contracts have been deferred
- Delhi plans to add 1,200 ICU beds in a day or two while daily Covid deaths drop to less than 300
- There is an online discount on the new Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme opening on Monday priced at ₹4,777 per gram