Here are the ages you financially peak at everything throughout life - from salary to net worth
Chris Jackson/Getty Images for Ascot Racecourse
- Your financial situation is ever-evolving.
- But there are certain ages in life when you're most likely to reach a peak related to spending, saving, and earning money.
- For example, the average American woman earns the most money of her career around age 40.
Your financial situation is ever-evolving - just like your happiness.
But similar to your state of mind, your finances are bound to peak at certain times in your life.
To find out what that timeline looks like for the average person, we've gathered some research on how Americans spend, save, and earn money.
The graph below pinpoints the age at which you peak at everything in terms of your money.
Samantha Lee/BI Graphics
Keep reading to learn more about the five financial peaks:
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera