Here are the best and worst times to travel this Thanksgiving
As Thanksgiving week looms, travelers are planning ahead to beat the crowds. If you want to join them, you'll have to plan to do your traveling on the quieter days. Not sure which those are? Google has you covered. It analyzed historical data to determine the best and worst days to travel. Following is a transcript of the video.
Thanksgiving travel times. Traveling this Thanksgiving holiday? Plan ahead to turn a traffic jam into an open road. Google analyzed traffic data. It identified the best and worst times to travel. Driving?The best time to leave is 6 a.m. on Sunday. Traffic will get progressively worse until 3 p.m. on Wednesday. 6 a.m. Friday is the best time for the trip home. After-Thanksgiving traffic peaks at 4 p.m. Saturday.Advertisement
Flying? Wednesday before Turkey Day is the worst day to fly. Consider flying on Thanksgiving for cheap flights and less crowds. Sunday will be rife with delays, crowds, and frustration. If you can manage it, flying home on Monday could be much easier.
A holiday with effortless travel? That's something to be thankful for
- From coffee made out of poop to the one exported from a remote island in the middle of Atlantic Ocean – these are the most expensive coffee in the world
- Lal Bahadur Shastri famous quotes
- Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti 2020: Mahatma Gandhi Famous Quotes
- Reliance Retail raises another ₹1,875 crore as Silver Lake comes back with an additional investment
- India leaves borrowing calendar unchanged — sticks to its ₹12 lakh crore target for the year