Here are the best and worst times to travel this Thanksgiving
As Thanksgiving week looms, travelers are planning ahead to beat the crowds. If you want to join them, you'll have to plan to do your traveling on the quieter days. Not sure which those are? Google has you covered. It analyzed historical data to determine the best and worst days to travel. Following is a transcript of the video.
Thanksgiving travel times. Traveling this Thanksgiving holiday? Plan ahead to turn a traffic jam into an open road. Google analyzed traffic data. It identified the best and worst times to travel. Driving?The best time to leave is 6 a.m. on Sunday. Traffic will get progressively worse until 3 p.m. on Wednesday. 6 a.m. Friday is the best time for the trip home. After-Thanksgiving traffic peaks at 4 p.m. Saturday.
A holiday with effortless travel? That's something to be thankful for
- Delhi registers 96 fresh cases in last 24 hours, lowest single-day in nine months
- Axis Bank's net profit for the Q3 of 2020-21 fell 36%
- Bharat Biotech to make antigen for first-ever anti-malaria vaccine
- SIMPLY PUT: Watch out for production linked incentives in the budget — here’s how it will work
- Surgeries, invasive procedures and OPDs to resume at all Delhi government hospitals