Here are the best restaurants in New York City, according to the Michelin Guide
Lori L. / Yelp
- The Michelin Guide was just released for New York City.
- New York now has five three-star restaurants and 56 restaurants with at least one star.
- The venerated French restaurant Jean-Georges lost a star.
Seven restaurants got new stars in this year's guide, while one restaurant lost a star. Jean-Georges - the well-regarded French restaurant - now claims only two. Michelin's reviewers saw a "slow glide downward" at Jean-Georges, the guide's director, Michael Ellis, told Eater.Advertisement
The 2018 Michelin Guide for New York City is here.
See the full list of Michelin-starred restaurants in New York, below.
Three stars:Chef's Table at Brooklyn Fare
Eleven Madison ParkMasaAdvertisement
Ginza Onodera (one star last year)
Casa MonoCaviar RusseAdvertisement
The Clocktower (new)Advertisement
Del PostoDelaware and HudsonAdvertisement
Gotham Bar and GrillGramercy TavernAdvertisement
Kyo YaLa SirenaAdvertisement
Rouge Tomate (new)Sushi Amane (new)Advertisement
Sushi YasudaSushi ZoAdvertisement
Tori ShinUncle BoonsAdvertisement
WallseZZ's Clam BarAdvertisement
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 156 new infections
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 147 new infections
- Rajasthan eases lockdown norms, allows taxis, auto rickshaws to operate in red zones
- Bihar reports 163 fresh COVID cases, tally climbs to 2,737
- UP records 8 more COVID-related deaths; 229 fresh cases take tally to 6,497