Here are the best restaurants in New York City, according to the Michelin Guide
Lori L. / Yelp
- The Michelin Guide was just released for New York City.
- New York now has five three-star restaurants and 56 restaurants with at least one star.
- The venerated French restaurant Jean-Georges lost a star.
Seven restaurants got new stars in this year's guide, while one restaurant lost a star. Jean-Georges - the well-regarded French restaurant - now claims only two. Michelin's reviewers saw a "slow glide downward" at Jean-Georges, the guide's director, Michael Ellis, told Eater.
The 2018 Michelin Guide for New York City is here.
See the full list of Michelin-starred restaurants in New York, below.
Three stars:Chef's Table at Brooklyn Fare
Eleven Madison ParkLe BernardinMasa
Ginza Onodera (one star last year)
The BreslinCafe BouludCarbone
Casa MonoCaviar Russe
The Clocktower (new)
Del PostoDelaware and Hudson
Gotham Bar and GrillGramercy Tavern
Kyo YaL' AppartLa Sirena
Rouge Tomate (new)Satsuki (new)Sushi Amane (new)
Sushi YasudaSushi Zo
Tori ShinUncle Boons
WallseZZ's Clam Bar
- After Bihar, now BJP promises free Corona vaccine in MP
- Sanofi, GSK to support COVAX with 200mn doses of Covid-19 vaccine
- Union Minister Smriti Irani tests positive for COVID-19
- Samsung overtakes Xiaomi to retake the smartphone crown in India
- Axis Bank is back in the black as fee collections ramp up and ₹10,000 crore in fund raising cushions the balance sheet