Here are the best restaurants in New York City, according to the Michelin Guide
Lori L. / Yelp
- The Michelin Guide was just released for New York City.
- New York now has five three-star restaurants and 56 restaurants with at least one star.
- The venerated French restaurant Jean-Georges lost a star.
The 2018 Michelin Guide for New York City is here.
Seven restaurants got new stars in this year's guide, while one restaurant lost a star. Jean-Georges - the well-regarded French restaurant - now claims only two. Michelin's reviewers saw a "slow glide downward" at Jean-Georges, the guide's director, Michael Ellis, told Eater.
That means New York now has five three-star restaurants, while San Francisco has seven. New York still has more restaurants with stars overall, with 56.
See the full list of Michelin-starred restaurants in New York, below.
Chef's Table at Brooklyn Fare
Eleven Madison Park
Jean-Georges (three stars last year)
Ginza Onodera (one star last year)
Bar Uchu (new)
The Clocktower (new)
Delaware and Hudson
Gotham Bar and Grill
Rouge Tomate (new)
Sushi Amane (new)
ZZ's Clam Bar
- Minority shareholders must grin and bear it when promoters wash dirty laundry in public
- 10 Superfoods to soothe acid reflux and heartburn naturally
- Window to address climate change closing rapidly: IUCN seven Commissions ahead of COP28
- Salman Khan receives threat again; his security reviewed
- BCCI extends contracts of Rahul Dravid and his support staff