Here are the best restaurants in New York City, according to the Michelin Guide
Lori L. / Yelp
- The Michelin Guide was just released for New York City.
- New York now has five three-star restaurants and 56 restaurants with at least one star.
- The venerated French restaurant Jean-Georges lost a star.
The 2018 Michelin Guide for New York City is here.
Seven restaurants got new stars in this year's guide, while one restaurant lost a star. Jean-Georges - the well-regarded French restaurant - now claims only two. Michelin's reviewers saw a "slow glide downward" at Jean-Georges, the guide's director, Michael Ellis, told Eater.
That means New York now has five three-star restaurants, while San Francisco has seven. New York still has more restaurants with stars overall, with 56.
See the full list of Michelin-starred restaurants in New York, below.
Chef's Table at Brooklyn Fare
Eleven Madison Park
Jean-Georges (three stars last year)
Ginza Onodera (one star last year)
Bar Uchu (new)
The Clocktower (new)
Delaware and Hudson
Gotham Bar and Grill
Rouge Tomate (new)
Sushi Amane (new)
ZZ's Clam Bar
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- Finland is offering free vacations for people to come and learn how to be happy after being named the happiest country in the world
- Cabinet clears dearness allowance hike by 4%
- India records 1,590 fresh COVID-19 cases, highest in 146 days
- Paytm announces launch of its upgraded payments platform powered by 100% indigenous technology — a shining example of ‘Make in India’
- Finance ministry clarifies on hike in STT on options trading
- No draft of Digital India Bill published for public feedback or comments