Here Are The Details On This Year's Totally Redesigned MacBook Air
Here's what Gurman says will be different about the next MacBook Air:
- The 12-inch model will be about the size of the current 11-inch MBA, but with smaller bezels to accommodate a larger screen
- The keyboard will run edge-to-edge, and each key will be slightly closer to each other.
- The trackpad will be roughly the same size, but won't "click" like past models. This tradeoff seems to have been made for overall thinness.
- The speakers and ventilation will be above the keyboard, also for thinness.
- Apple is ditching nearly every port on the new MBA, except a headphone jack and a smaller type-C USB port. It seems like the MagSafe charging port is out as well.
Apple is expected to unveil the new MacBook Air early this year, though it could also debut at the company's developer conference in June.
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life