Here are the latest predictions for Apple's 2019 products, according to one of the most reliable Apple analysts
- Ming-Chi Kuo is one of the foremost Apple analysts.
- 9to5Mac obtained his predictions for Apple's products in 2019.
- Ming-Chi Kuo thinks the new iPhones will be able to charge other devices, that there will be a 16+ inch MacBook Pro with a new design, and that Apple will announce or release a new display with 6K resolution.
One of the most closely followed and respected Apple analysts has a few predictions for Apple's 2019 products.Obtained by 9to5Mac, analyst Ming-Chi Kuo's recent investor note suggests minor and major updates and upgrades in Apple's iPhones, iPads, computers, Apple Watch, AirPods, and other product lineups.Advertisement
Check out what Kuo thinks Apple will announce or release this year:
The 2019 iPhones
The 2019 iPadsAdvertisement
Apple Mac laptops
Apple Mac desktop computersAdvertisement
A new monitor
Apple AirPods 2
AirPower wireless charging platformAdvertisement
- MS Dhoni’s latest animated ad with Gulf Oil is the dose of positivity you need today to cheer yourself up
- 10 people test positive for COVID-19 in UP's Muzaffarnagar; district total now 35
- Singapore reports 533 new COVID-19 cases
- Two more test positive for COVID-19 in Manipur; total 41
- COVID death toll in Delhi mounts to 303 ; highest spike of 792 cases