Here are the most exciting things Google announced at its giant conference
During the keynote of its three-day developers' conference, Google CEO Sundar Pichai focused on Google's plans to bake artificial intelligence and machine learning more thoroughly into all of its services.
In that vein, the company also unveiled a bunch of new products, including two messaging apps and a smart speaker.
Here's what caught our eye:
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Linda Yaccarino to take over as new Twitter CEO on Monday, hires key aide
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open in the green amid positive global cues: Wipro, Hero MotoCorp, SBI Life among stocks to watch
- OPEC Plus will continue oil output cuts as prices remain unchanged
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238