Here are the most in-demand skills in India, according to LinkedIn
Across sectors, management and technical skills were seen as the most in-demand skills in India.
According to a recent report titled ‘India Workforce Report,’ by LinkedIn, which analysed the industry hiring trends in India, Software and IT services, manufacturing and finance were seen as the largest industries on the platform. These were followed by corporate services and education.
Software engineer is a leading position being hired for across industries, said the report.
"We have seen that software engineering and business management are the most sought-after jobs in 2018 in India across industries, as well as for talent moving outside India," said Mahesh Narayanan, Country Manager - India, LinkedIn.
Business Management roles such as business analyst and business development manager have been gaining prominence across industries. The report also highlighted a rising share of data-related jobs.
Top Skills in-demand:
Programming Skills: SQL, Java, and
AutoCAD: Manufacturing, Construction, Energy & Mining, and Design industries
SoftSkills: Management, Team Management, and Leadership, followed by Customer Service, and Project Management were the soft skills that featured in the top skills across industry verticals.
Management: Most in-demand skill in the Finance, Corporate Services, Real Estate, and Education industries. Management has been the top skills for migrants in Delhi and Mumbai
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS-IV vehicles bought before lockdown
- Rajasthan BJP to move no-confidence motion against Ashok Gehlot led-Congress government
- Congress revokes suspension of two MLAs who had rebelled against the Ashok Gehlot government in Rajasthan
- Pocket Aces’ Loco sees over 6x rise in daily active users, registers 122% m-o-m growth
- Best Bluetooth adapters in India for PC and laptop