Here are the scientific explanations why 29 is the best age to get married
The wedding season is on! And if you are in the age group of 25-32 years and not yet married, nobody knows this feeling better. You log into your social media (read
It’s so damn irritating to find the guy who never got a girl in life is all smiling with his sister-in-laws. You want to run away from everything, right now!
Adding insult to injury will be the evening tea. These days it contains more questions from your mom than cardamom. She would ask you if you are seeing someone. If not, bingo! She would confirm your one aunt who is desperate in getting you married. The bride hunt now reaches an affiliation.
This hackneyed story is actually true for so many men and women.
However, as far as science is concerned, 29 is actually the best age to tie the knot. In case you don’t believe us, scroll down and find the reasons yourself.
(Image: India Times)
Popular on BI
- Pathan, Liger, Godfather: Here’s a list of forthcoming movie releases that will decide the fate of the multiplexes
- Taj Mahal continues to lose its sheen due to pollution in the Yamuna and industrial emissions
- ICICI Bank market-cap hits ₹6 lakh crore as its stock rises to a record high
- Jio, Airtel could emerge stronger weakening Vodafone Idea further, say analysts
- Foreign investors pour over Rs 12,000 cr in Indian equity in last 10 days