Here are the world's 17 richest hedge-fund billionaires
- Successful hedge-fund managers are good at coming up with well-defined investment strategies to make money for their clients.
- Hedge-fund managers usually charge their clients a management fee and take a percentage of the profits.
- Here are the richest hedge-fund managers in the world, based on Forbes' 2019 billionaires report, in ascending order of their net worth.
Hedge-fund managers are good at coming up with well-defined investment strategies to make money for their clients.Historically, these managers have charged a 2% management fee and take around 20% of the annual profit they make for their clients. While some active funds have decreased fees to attract investors, successful managers have still been able to make a ton of money by managing the capital of their clients.
AdvertisementUsing Forbes 2019 report, Markets Insider compiled a list of the wealthiest hedge-fund billionaires. Here are the richest hedge-fund managers in the world, in ascending order of their net worth.
Dan Ziff (Left)Advertisement
Paul Tudor JonesAdvertisement
- FMCG: The trends to watch out for in 2021
- Railways Budget 2021: Faster trains, higher funding and support for green railways — here’s what’s on the experts’ checklist
- Apple to open retail stores in India, after the success of its online store, says CEO Tim Cook
- Indian grooming startup Bombay Shaving Company gets ₹45 crore investment from Dettol maker Reckitt Benckiser
- Top stocks to watch on January 28