Here are Warren Buffett's most valuable investments
Paul Morigi / Stringer / Getty Images
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway has made nearly $2 billion on its investment in Apple.The conglomerate bought more in the third quarter just as the stock, with the rest of the tech sector, continued to hit new highs.
The list below, via Bloomberg, is ranked in ascending order of the market value of Berkshire's positions at the end of the third quarter. It excludes Kraft Heinz, as this investment is accounted for with the equity method because Berkshire owns a significant controlling stake.The list includes Berkshire's position changes disclosed in the most recent 13F regulatory filing.
Here it is:
Bank of America
- NASSCOM says Budget 2021 should ensure ESOPs are taxed only when shares are sold
- Asian Paints profit jumps 62% led by a powerful performance in the decorative paint segment
- How to apply for Home First Finance Company IPO
- Cryptocurrency startup BuyUcoin hacked, data of over 3 lakh users leaked
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go with 10th gen Intel Core i5 processor launched starting at ₹63,499