Here are Warren Buffett's most valuable investments
Paul Morigi / Stringer / Getty Images
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway has made nearly $2 billion on its investment in Apple.The conglomerate bought more in the third quarter just as the stock, with the rest of the tech sector, continued to hit new highs.
The list below, via Bloomberg, is ranked in ascending order of the market value of Berkshire's positions at the end of the third quarter. It excludes Kraft Heinz, as this investment is accounted for with the equity method because Berkshire owns a significant controlling stake.The list includes Berkshire's position changes disclosed in the most recent 13F regulatory filing.
Here it is:
- TV ad volumes see a 3% drop during Jan-March 21 over previous quarter: TAM AdEx
- OPPO launches A54 smartphone in three variants in India starting at ₹13,490
- Here's why telcos and DoT want you to stop using illegal signal boosters and repeaters
- Almost nine months later, Future Retail-Reliance deal continues to hang in balance as Supreme Court stays further proceedings with Amazon
- Cryptocurrency liquidations hit record $10 billion amid US crackdown rumours and power blackouts in China